This delicious meatballs pasta in creamy sauce will surely be in your kids’ favorite dish list!
Preparation: 5 minutes | Cooking: 40 minutes
- 500 grams Pasta
- A cube of Butter
- Homemade Meatballs (healthy recipe will be up soon!)
- 4 cloves of Garlic (diced)
- 2 medium Onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup Capsicum (diced)
- 1 Cup Greenpeas
- 100 grams cream cheese
- 1 cup Cooking Cream
- 1 tbsp dried Oregano (missed mentioning this on the video. 😛 )
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 tsps cornstarch & 3 tbsps water (to thicken the sauce)
- cheddar cheese for toppings
- Boil 500 grams of pasta, cooking time depends on the thickness and brand of your pasta.
- Fry the homemade meatballs in butter for 3 minutes each side on medium heat. Set aside
- Using the same pan, sauté garlic and onion until translucent.
- Add capsicum, cook for 2 minutes then add greenpeas, cook for 3 minutes while stirring.
- Add the cooking cream, when it starts boiling, add salt, pepper and dried oregano. Let boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, at this point if you think the sauce is thin, you can thicken it using the water and cornstarch mix.
- Add the meatballs, turn them after 3 minutes then sear for another 3 minutes.
- Pour on the cooked pasta and top with cheddar cheese!
Tried it? Let me know what you think!